Have you ever been into a situation wherein you have a lot of things you want to accomplish, things you planned of executing (some great, some not), but you never get to do any of it? Like you are stuck in that one place. One moment. And never been able to get pass it? It f*cking sucks! 😤🤬
Let me enumerate the things I wanted to do in my life. Please do note that this list are randomly arranged; from the most bizarre, silly ones, up to the most complicated and crucial ones.
1. I wanted to get my fourth tattoo. God, this has been in my ‘You need to fucking do this‘ list for the longest time! I had my last tattoo back in 2013 and ever since I was planning to get the next one. Sadly, the person who did my previous inks where no longer doing the same stuff, so I have to find a new artist. I told myself I’m going to get the fourth on November. Well, let’s see whether that will pan out.
2. Fly over to the United States. Who doesn’t want to go on a holiday? Was planning of getting a U.S Visa for quite sometime now, but haven’t really considered doing so. Imagine paying almost $100 just to be told that your application was rejected? F*ck that! Why do I have to apply for it anyway? Wish my passport is as ‘powerful’ as Japan’s. I think they can enter 64+ countries without having to need to apply for a visa. Lucky bastards…
3. Lose weight a.k.a Go to the gym. Ugh. The ultimate topnotcher in the list. As I mentioned on my previous post, I have been struggling with my weight and I cannot seem to find a way to get back to my old, ideal self. I’m now at 148lbs (yes, I am obese) and used to be only at 129. I don’t know how it happened (I actually do) other than eating more than usual and not doing any exercise for the past two years. It is depressing. 😭
4. Save up. As an adult, it is imperative that I do this, but with all the bills I have to pay, and my travels, and shopping and other shitty stuff I am obligated to do, I cannot make myself save more than thirty grand in the past year. This is something I am most worried about. Imagine working for almost 15 years and have not been able to invest on anything. I am totally fucked up.
5. Braces. Yep, one of the silliest things in this list. My teeth is not the most perfect. Hell, no it isn’t. And my friends have been telling me to get it fix for so long, that some of them have gone tired of persuading me to do so. I don’t know. Maybe I will. Next year? Harhar
6. Business. Well, the main reason number #6 isn’t really panning out is because of #4. Yep. Money. I absolutely need lots of lots money before this thing could happen. Well, given a chance, I wanted to put up a food business. Perhaps starts with a kiosk then slowly build my own food empire. I can see a bright future for me… I’m positive about it…
7. Fix my damn car. Right. Its supposed to be dealt with sooner than later. I have my insurance anyway, so why the hell it is taking me so long to get it fixed? Umm.. probably because I’m gonna be with no car for a week or so and that sucks. Imagine riding public transportation day in and day out. It makes me shiver just imagining it (I’m just being silly). Truth of the matter is, I am just lazy filing for the insurance paper and calling my agent. That is it.
8. Take a Masters Degree. Yes, yes and yes! This is something I MUST be serious about. I feel like I am getting senile and that sooner or later I’d be like a Windows 7 computer in a world of hybrid supercomputers out there- old, useless, dumb, obsolete. The thought of going back to school, reading books, taking exams, thesis, school paper, etc. excites me a whole lot.
9. Get married. Hahaha. Just throwing out things in my mind. I don’t know what else to say. This is pretty straightforward. 😉 Shit, I forgot, I need to have a boyfriend (someone who is not 10000 miles away from me) first.
10. Get a house. Actually, this is in the works. I’m not buying a new one, but instead planning of buying our old one from the bank. I do not want to elaborate on this, but I’m just hoping to God that this will be happen before this year ends.
So yea, those are my ‘to do’ list. You’d probably tell me that all of it are possible and quite simple to do. And I couldn’t agree more. I don’t know when to start or how to start some of it though – which is my main dilemma. I have lots of things going on in my head and I sometimes want to do stuff all at once (if only I could) but because I don’t have a strategic approach in getting things done, I often ended up not accomplishing anything. It sucks.
Maybe a little more encouragement or motivation is all I need. I also think I need to put some timeline; keeping a list without a target date is futile. And perhaps, I just need to eventually start doing one of it at a time. Taking a slow, calculated and well organised approach to accomplish my goal…